Noticias:

Buenos Dias a todos.
El motivo de esta Nota es para deciros que, debido a unos problemas de registro del dominio,nos hemos visto obligados a trasladar el foro ,ahora está en FOROMINI.CLUB el cual nos ha costado un dinerillo.Allí está volcado todo el Foro antiguo.
Gracias por vuestra confianza como socios VIP,y vuestras donaciones año a año
El Equipo de Foromini.club

Menú Principal

Authi owner from France

Iniciado por mesco, Octubre 20, 2011, 08:13:04 PM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

Chema-52

Very nice "Mini collection". ;)
Could I have so many as you  ::) but... :(

Regards

minisan

Cita de: Isidro Mini en Octubre 21, 2011, 01:37:13 PM
Menuda colección, puedes hacer una concentración de minis tu solo  ;D ;D ;D ;)
isidro creo que estos minis los ha tenido a lo largo de su vida,ahora solo tiene 1.
y no se de que te quejas si luego a luego tu has tenido mas que el ;D ;D ;D
saludos

mesco

All appologies but it's difficult for me to understand spanish, and google translate isn't very good for this.

Some other pictures of the swiftune engine

eltiodelmini

Dont worry Mesco we understand you perfectly.Very good engine material,do you check engines on dyno?
It is a shame that you have not been some minis that have been in your garage,you bought all!!

En español:No te preocupes Mesco,te entendemos perfectamente.Muy buen material de motores.¿compruebas la potencia de los motores en banco de potencia?
Es una pena que no te hayas quedado alguno de los minis que han pasado por tu garage,los vendiste todos!!

mesco

Hi, Authi is on the road! Interior is still in work, without good seats, but the car run good.

There is still missing a front indicator, if you have one to sell, I will buy!

mosss

If you'va got the rubber side, you can find indicator, the plastic side it's easy.

Chema-52

You've to change interior (seats) there are no Authi , they seams to be Rover Mayfair. :o
Regards from Italy

mesco

Moss; I already have the plastic, but the rubber is missing, and it's not possible to adapt a lucas rubber, it to small.

Chema, yes it isn't the original seats, there were really in bad condition, so I put std mayfair seats, in waiting of new seats.

mesco

I have put new seventie's mirrors and some other little things, the car will be totally finish soon!

mosss

I know.... lot of people has the same trouble...

javitominicoope

what a beautiful work.
and why are your turn "back to basics"?jeje
serius. what a long way to come to 850

socio nº 2

MINI

Hello!
Welcome to the forum. You currently have the best mini of all! I also I have the same model and color, 850 deluxe mini 1973. I am very happy with it and not change it for anything, it is my joy and that of many people when they see it on the street.
Goodbye friend.

Hola!
Bienvenido al foro. Actualmente tienes el mejor mini de todos! Yo tambien tengo el mismo modelo y color, el mini 850 deluxe del año 1973. Estoy muy contento con el y no lo cambio por nada, es mi alegria y la de muchas personas cuando lo ven por la calle.
Adios amigo.

minimania

Welcome and greetings from Tenerife is that you've had a few minis which more beautiful.

mesco

Angeloton

Precioso color, me gusta mucho. Al pintar las llantas en blanco, yo le pintaría tambien el techo...

Una pregunta,dónde compraste los tapacubos de las ruedas?

Saludos.
Gas a fondo!!

El spam de este foro est� controlado por CleanTalk